Gift Box: Rock Pools of Sydney Book + Beach Towel + Personalised Postcard
- We ship worldwide with Australia Post and DHL. Shipping price calculated at checkout.
What's in the box:
- Rock Pools of Sydney by Vincent Rommelaere Valued at $55.
- An Australia Unseen beach towel of your choice (dimension 160 x 75 cm, printed on both sides). Valued at $69.
Our towels features beautiful aerial photography by Vincent Rommelaere.
- Printed on both sides.
- Super absorbent and compact when rolled.
- Full size: 160 x 75cm.
- 90% polyester and 10% spandex, 410gsm.
About Rock Pools of Sydney:
Size: 258mm W x 285mm H (10.2″ W x 11.2″ H)
Number Of Pages: 204 pages
Weight: 1.5 kg
From the world famous Bondi Icebergs to lesser known gems including Manly’s Fairy Bower, Rock Pools of Sydney is a visual journey through the eyes of photographer Vincent Rommelaere of Australia Unseen.
Stretching from Palm Beach down to South Cronulla, there are more than 30 rock pools to explore. As well as diving into their history, the book shares some of the stories of the people who love them.
Interviews include Olympic gold medallist Bronte Campbell, who trained in the Bondi Icebergs and Bronte Rock Pool before the Tokyo 2020 Games, Meree Duncan, whose grandparents Robert and Rose McIver will forever be linked to the McIver’s Ladies Baths in Coogee, and The Buckettes, a group of women whose friendship has been forged through morning swims at the Mona Vale Rock Pool.
With words by travel writer Amanda Woods, Rock Pools of Sydney will take you back to the pools that you know and love and inspire you to splash into spectacular new spots along the Sydney coastline.